Our production assistants work primarily in the kitchen helping the Baker with day to day operations, but they are occasionally called upon to work up front during busy times or to relieve Front of House team members during breaks. As such we are looking for talented individuals who want a career in the kithen, but who also possess amazing customer service skills that we can count on during peak times.
All candidates MUST:
• Have a flexible schedule and be willing to work as early as 3am or as late as 1am.
• Be available on weekends.
• Be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Be a proactive cleaner and initiative taker.
• Be able to work in a team and take direction from others.
• Posses great customer service skills as you will be required to work FOH shifts on occasion.
• Have a current Food Handlers card.
• Be available to work all day Saturday and Sunday.
Compensation: $14/hr + tips, 15% bonus for overnight hours, and 100% healthcare coverage for full time employees.
You should either have completed culinary school or have worked in a commercial kitchen for a bit. You don’t need a lot of experience, but you do need some. We are looking for individuals who see working in a kitchen as a career.[caldera_form id=”CF58f117a28f5d5″]